Blue-jean baby, don't say maybe, add this dishcloth to your every day.
This incredibly absorbent and versatile dishcloth from Sweden is a wonder for household chores and can completely replace your need for paper towels. Invented in 1949 and made of 70% wood cellulose and 30% cotton, it makes the perfect addition to your zero waste lifestyle.
Why are they so awesome?
- Absorbs 15x their own weight.
- 100% natural fibres and printed with water-based inks.
- Can be used with just water, soap, or any household cleaner.
- Perfect for household chores, from cleaning up spills to polishing.
- Cleans countertops, granite, stainless steel and glass (lint and streak-free).
- It is 100% natural and printed with water-based inks.
- Easily lasts 6-9 months of usage although you can get years out of them if you treat them well.
- Comes packaged in compostable corn based bags.
Details & Care
- 70% wood cellulose 30% cotton dishcloth
- Measures 8" x 6.5"
- Machine washable or place in the top of dishwasher. Avoid dryer to prevent shrinkage.
- Boil with water and vinegar or microwave to disinfect.
- Hang to dry.
- Cut into smaller pieces and compost when ready.