Bestow upon yourself or your friend one of these mediocre awards. It’s iron-on because having to sew it on would literally be the worst.
1. Set iron to “COTTON”, 400 degrees, for five minutes.
2. Thoroughly iron area of garment where patch will be placed.
3. Place patch on garment, embroidery facing up.
4. Place cloth or light towel over the patch and using a slow circular motion, press firmly for 30 seconds.
5. Turn garment inside out, and iron the back of the patch for 1 minute
6. Let cool for one minute. If the edge of the patch can be lifted, repeat step 5.
7. Reinforce by hand-stitching around the patch.
Do not iron on materials such as nylons, vinyls, or leathers.
Do not bleach.